How to delete or get rid of SurfBuyer (Surf Buyer) from Safari, Chrome & Firefox on your Mac is very complicated. A lot of people asked is surfbuyer a virus? Do I need to uninstall surfbuyer. Yes, you need manually remove some files to stop annoying pop-up ads.
SurfBuyer is an adware program, that displays pop-up ads and advertisements on web pages that you visit.
Remove SurfBuyer virus manually
- Open Finder and click “Go” button on menubar, then select “Applications”
- When the Application folder open, search “Surfbuyer” file. Either drag the file to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”.
- Like last step, search “MyMacUpdater”, “MySoftUpdate”, “CoreUpdates”, “My-Soft-Update”, “My-SoftUpdate” and “MySoftUpdate”, and remove these files to trash
- At last, empty trash and reboot system.
Remove Surfbuyer virus with Adware Removal Pro
Step1: Remove SurfBuyer with Adware Removal Pro
Adware Removal Pro is a powerful tool which is designed to remove adware and browser hijackers from Apple Mac OS X.
1. You can download Adware Removal Pro from the below:
2. One you have downloaded Adware Removal Pro, please open it and click the Clean button.
Step2: Block SurfBuyer pop-up ads with AdBlock Master